Rooted in Thailand, Grown in New York
"I remember the smell of the garlic and shallot fields at our relative's farm outside of Chiang Mai, and picking herbs and vegetables from our family garden to cook with every day. A connection to the land is fundamental to my cuisine, and what I hope to display at Thaimee Love." - Hong Thaimee
Thaimee Love is a pop-up restaurant from acclaimed Chef Hong Thaimee. Originally from Chiang Mai, Chef Hong serves market-driven Thai comfort food that marries the traditional flavors of her homeland with the highest quality local ingredients, as well as sauces, spice blends, and tea from her new product line. “I draw inspiration from the dishes I grew up eating, and the incredible products available from New York's regional farmers and purveyors,” says Hong. She collaborates with renowned Hudson Valley-based Heermance Farm to grow Thai herbs, chilis, and produce especially for the pop-up, as well as provide the freshest poultry, fish, and eggs.
Chef Hong also offers a special "Family Secret Recipes" tasting menu every Friday & Saturday, featuring dishes contributed by her loved ones from across Thailand especially for the pop-up.
Thaimee Love is BYOB!
The safety of our guests and team is our top priority, and Thaimee Love is compliant with all current New York City and CDC regulations for COVID-19, including:
- Each dining area has a designated air purifier on top of its already existing air filtration system (we have two air purifiers designated for every 300 square feet).
- Tables are spaced a minimum of eight feet apart
- Each table has hand sanitizer available for use
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times by staff members, and by guests when not seated at their table
- We will be utilizing Contact Tracing to maintain transparency with our patrons should a case of the virus enter our space.